Hello from Elder Thurber--who serves in the Philippines Manila Mission

Hello from Elder Thurber--who serves in the Philippines Manila Mission

Monday, July 15, 2013

The Pre-mission Post

Greetings! This is my ridiculously "small and simple" missionary blog. Hopefully many great things will be brought to pass here.
If all goes well, I'll be posting every week about my fun experiences with people I'll meet and places I'll go in the Philippines, as well as some Tagalog words I enjoy, or anything that comes up that I like (or dislike). From now on, my mom, Carolyn Thurber, will be the one that takes portions of my weekly email I get to send my family and post it on over here.
Also, be warned: I will write some spiritual experiences that will help me and the people around me strengthen our testimonies. If you're not comfortable with that, please just skip over it. I won't be offended. Spirituality aside, I'm sure I'll be having a crazy experience that you'll enjoy reading.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment